So many exciting updates as our big concert gets closer! We appreciate everyone’s support this busy time of year and always. Check out the message below from the EOB to see how you can help!
District 7’s Orchestra Program will hold their annual Tiger Town Consortium (TTC) concert at EHS on Saturday, March 30 at 7pm. There is no admission for this event; however, this is our program’s largest fundraiser of the year. 100% of the proceeds from the T-shirt sales, Raffle and Silent Auction go back to our orchestra program.
We are asking our parent community to provide donations for our TTC Silent Auction. Please consider helping in one of the following ways:
- Can you provide a product or service that could be part of the auction? For example, could you provide photography services, music lessons, legal services, spa services, tickets to sporting events or items that could be part of the silent auction? If so, just let us know.
- Would you like to ask local businesses to provide donations? If so, please use the attached form (2019 TTC Donation Letter) when making your requests.
- Can you help us fill out our “wish list” with either items or cash donations to help fill our Silent Auction baskets? If so, please click on this link and fill in your name! https://www.signupgenius.com/
We are hoping to provide a wonderful auction with items that include:
- EHS Parking Passes
- Tickets to the Fabulous Fox Theater
- Painted Instrument Works of Art
- Violin Rentals
- Several Themed Gift Baskets (Dinner and a Movie; Try Your Luck @ the Lottery, Sweets and Treats, Shop Local and more!)
- More great stuff…it is up to YOU to donate!
We would appreciate any donations that you can provide to the Edwardsville Orchestra Program.
You can inform us of your donation by emailing thompsonjill66@gmail.
com, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to help fill baskets through our Signup Genius list, please click on the link above and fill in your donation.
Please turn in your donations to your child’s orchestra teacher by Thursday, March 21.
Thank you so much for your support of District 7’s Orchestra Program! It is much appreciated.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.