Congratulations on a wonderful TTC Concert, Orchestra Family!
The forms for both District 7 and SIUE Suzuki’s String Summer Camps are now available! Students can ask their teachers for more information. The flyers are attached below. We hope you can participate!
District 7 Summer Camp
Suzuki Summer Camp
Happy TTC Week! We hope you’re as ready as we are to see our amazing students perform, and to try and win some amazing prizes from the Silent Auction! Check out a sneak-peek list below to get a head start on what you might want to write your name down for this Saturday! 😉
- One-of-a-Kind Tiger Painted Violin (check out photos of this on our Twitter page!)
- EHS Parking Spaces
- Fox Theater Tickets: The Book of Mormon and The Phantom of the Opera
- Cardinal’s Tickets
- Senior Picture Photography Session (Courtesy of John Gaughn)
- Theme Baskets (Dinner and a Movie, Golf, Try Your Luck Lottery Tickets, Buy Local, Sweets and Treats, and more!)
- Painted Instruments artwork
- Music lessons, tickets to events, and more!
We will be able to take cash, check, or credit card for the silent auction! Big thanks to Jill Thompson, Andrea Miracle, and others for donating and making the auction a huge success. See you on Saturday!
Happy March, orchestra family!
We hope your year is going well, and that everyone has been enjoying the warmer weather! Spring is just around the corner, and you know what that means…Tiger Town Consortium!
The TTC is the orchestra program’s biggest fundraiser and concert of the year–orchestras from every level (that’s 500+ students!) across the district come together to perform at Edwardsville High School in one amazing show! The best part: admission is free! 100% of the proceeds from the raffle, t-shirt sales, silent auction, and donations go back to our orchestra program. We are so excited to put this on again this year!
The concert will begin on Saturday, April 7, at 7:00 pm.
You’ll find a flyer at the end of this post with all the details, but the basics are as follows:
- WE NEED VOLUNTEERS! Please, donate your time and have a blast doing it! Click here to sign up for different time slots and jobs!
- STUDENTS: Please drive or be dropped off at your scheduled time at the front doors of EHS. There will be Boosters at a table ready to show you where to go and get warmed up!
- STUDENTS: Bring your instrument, music, and a stand: don’t forget to put your name on it!
- STUDENTS: Wear your TTC shirt and jeans. If you don’t have a TTC shirt, no problem: a black t-shirt and jeans is just fine!
- PARENTS AND SUPPORTERS: Bring cash or check to participate in the raffle and silent auction!
Free pizza and water will be provided during the students’ meal time; feel free to bring other food, as well. Please see the attached flyer for your school’s rehearsal times.
Following the performance, Orange Leaf in Edwardsville will be donating 20% of their profits to the orchestra program: be sure to bring the attached flyer, the concert program, or a digital flyer from our Facebook or Twitter pages on your phone to donate!
FINALLY: If you have photos of orchestra memories you would like to share, send them to email@example.com (Susie Schaefer) and have them displayed on the projected slideshow outside the concert!
Thank you for reading! See the flyer here (TTC 2018 Parent Flyer) for more details, and as always, please let any of us know if you have questions.