Dear Orchestra Families –
Please read the attached PDF file for all the information you need about our upcoming Tiger Town Consortium Concert on March 30 @ 7pm in the EHS Gymnasium!
WHAT IS THE TIGER TOWN CONSORTIUM?
Tiger Town Consortium is the annual District 7 orchestra concert held at EHS in the spring of each year. It features performances from our 500+ orchestra students in grades 5 through 12. There is no admission charge for this event; however, this is our program’s largest fundraiser of the year! 100% of the proceeds from t-shirt sales, the raffle, silent auction and donations go back to our orchestra program.
The attached file will give you all the information you need regarding the schedule, what to expect, and how you can support the District 7 Orchestra program at this event!
Let us know if you have any questions.
So many exciting updates as our big concert gets closer! We appreciate everyone’s support this busy time of year and always. Check out the message below from the EOB to see how you can help!
District 7’s Orchestra Program will hold their annual Tiger Town Consortium (TTC) concert at EHS on Saturday, March 30 at 7pm. There is no admission for this event; however, this is our program’s largest fundraiser of the year. 100% of the proceeds from the T-shirt sales, Raffle and Silent Auction go back to our orchestra program.
We are asking our parent community to provide donations for our TTC Silent Auction. Please consider helping in one of the following ways:
- Can you provide a product or service that could be part of the auction? For example, could you provide photography services, music lessons, legal services, spa services, tickets to sporting events or items that could be part of the silent auction? If so, just let us know.
- Would you like to ask local businesses to provide donations? If so, please use the attached form (2019 TTC Donation Letter) when making your requests.
We are hoping to provide a wonderful auction with items that include:
- EHS Parking Passes
- Tickets to the Fabulous Fox Theater
- Painted Instrument Works of Art
- Violin Rentals
- Several Themed Gift Baskets (Dinner and a Movie; Try Your Luck @ the Lottery, Sweets and Treats, Shop Local and more!)
- More great stuff…it is up to YOU to donate!
We would appreciate any donations that you can provide to the Edwardsville Orchestra Program.
Please turn in your donations to your child’s orchestra teacher by Thursday, March 21.
Thank you so much for your support of District 7’s Orchestra Program! It is much appreciated.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.