District 7’s Orchestra Program will hold their annual Tiger Town Consortium (TTC) concert at EHS on Saturday, March 21 at 7pm!!
WHAT IS THE TIGER TOWN CONSORTIUM?
The Tiger Town Consortium is the all-school District 7 orchestra concert held at EHS in the spring of each year. It features performances from our 500+ orchestra students in grades 5 through 12. There is no admission charge for this event; however, this is our program’s largest fundraiser of the year! 100% of the proceeds from t-shirt sales, the raffle, silent auction and donations go back to our orchestra program.
The attached file will give you all the information you need regarding the schedule, what to expect, and how you can support the District 7 Orchestra program at this event!
HOW CAN YOU HELP? DONATE TO THE SILENT AUCTION!
We are asking our parent community to provide donations for our TTC Silent Auction. Please consider helping in one of the following ways:
- Can you provide a product or service that could be part of the Silent Auction? For example, could you provide photography services, music lessons, legal services, spa services, tickets to sporting events or items that could be part of the silent auction? If so, just let us know.
- Would you like to ask local businesses to provide donations? If so, please use the attached form (2019 TTC Donation Letter) when making your requests.
We are hoping to provide a wonderful auction with items that include:
- EHS Parking Passes
- Tickets to see CATS at the Fabulous Fox Theater!
- Painted Instrument Works of Art by Mrs. Banker!
- High Quality Violin and (2) 12-month Violin Rentals from Gateway Strings
- Several Themed Gift Baskets (Dinner and a Movie; Try Your Luck @ the Lottery, Sweets and Treats, Shop Local and more!)
- More great stuff…it is up to YOU to donate!
We would appreciate any donations that you can provide to the Edwardsville Orchestra Program.
Please turn in your donations to your child’s orchestra teacher by Friday, March 13.
HOW ELSE CAN YOU HELP? VOLUNTEER!
HOW ELSE CAN YOU SUPPORT THE PROGRAM? ANNIE’S!!
Go to Annie’s Frozen Custard anytime on March 21, and a portion of your sale will be donated to the Edwardsville Orchestra Program. Enjoy some yummy treats either before or after the concert and support the EOB!
Thank you so much for your support of District 7’s Orchestra Program! It is much appreciated.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
See you at the 2020 TTC!!