Just a couple reminders for the week ahead…
Monday and Tuesday are your last chance to purchase raffle tickets to see Wicked at the Fox on Dec 8. Online ticket sales close at 8pm on Tuesday, Nov 19.
- Purchase at the EOB Shop at our website: www.orchestraboosters.com
- $10 for 1 chance to win, $50 for 6 entries
- 4 tickets plus VIP Parking
- Show is on Sunday, December 8 @ 6:30pm
Remember to pick up your wreaths and holiday greenery in the EHS Teacher’s Parking Lot on Wednesday, Nov 20 from 6-8pm.
Raffle winner will be drawn at the wreath pickup on Nov 20. No need to be present to win. The winner will be notified via email and/or phone.
Thanks for supporting the boosters! Have a great week!
The EOB has received a donation from Simmons, Hanly Conroy LLC of 4 tickets to see WICKED at the Fox Theater, and we are going to raffle them off to a lucky family!!
Here are the details:
WICKED at the Fabulous Fox Theater Raffle
- WICKED at the Fabulous Fox Theater on Sunday, December 8 @ 6:30pm
- 4 Seats (Box Y, Row B) plus VIP Parking Pass
- Estimated value: $400
- Purchase tickets online at our website: www.orchestraboosters.com. Go to the EOB Shop Link to get to the Raffle ticket option.
- Raffle Ticket Cost: $10 per entry, or 6 entries for $50
- Winning ticket will be drawn during Wreath Pickup on Wednesday, November 20th (you do not have to be present to win).
Thank you for your support! We hope you will participate in this fundraiser for EOB and share in a chance to see Wicked with your family!
It is time for our Halloween Parade! Here are the last minute details.
Meeting Location and Time:
Please meet in the Lincoln Middle School parking lot between 5:30pm & 6pm. The parade starts at 6:30pm. Our lineup number is 70.
Dress up to our theme: Peace, Love and Music – Woodstock’s 50th Anniversary
Stay warm!! The weather forecast predicts 38 degrees and cloudy on Thursday Night. Maybe wear your tie dye shirt or costume over your coat!
The booster club will provide light-up peace sign necklaces for the first 200 students.
All Elementary students must walk with a chaperone. No exceptions.
The parade ends at the Fire Station where all students must be picked up after they reach that location.
Scott Credit Union will provide candy for the students to pass out.
We hope to see you on Thursday night! Happy Halloween!!
** In case of inclement weather, the EdGlen Chamber of Commerce will make a determination between 5pm and 5:30pm. If there is a weather related announcement, it will be posted on www.edglenchamber.com
. The parade will continue, rain or shine, provided public safety is not at risk.**