The EOB has received a donation from Simmons, Hanly Conroy LLC of 4 tickets to see WICKED at the Fox Theater, and we are going to raffle them off to a lucky family!!
Here are the details:
WICKED at the Fabulous Fox Theater Raffle
- WICKED at the Fabulous Fox Theater on Sunday, December 8 @ 6:30pm
- 4 Seats (Box Y, Row B) plus VIP Parking Pass
- Estimated value: $400
- Purchase tickets online at our website: www.orchestraboosters.com. Go to the EOB Shop Link to get to the Raffle ticket option.
- Raffle Ticket Cost: $10 per entry, or 6 entries for $50
- Winning ticket will be drawn during Wreath Pickup on Wednesday, November 20th (you do not have to be present to win).
Thank you for your support! We hope you will participate in this fundraiser for EOB and share in a chance to see Wicked with your family!
It is time for our Halloween Parade! Here are the last minute details.
Meeting Location and Time:
Please meet in the Lincoln Middle School parking lot between 5:30pm & 6pm. The parade starts at 6:30pm. Our lineup number is 70.
Dress up to our theme: Peace, Love and Music – Woodstock’s 50th Anniversary
Stay warm!! The weather forecast predicts 38 degrees and cloudy on Thursday Night. Maybe wear your tie dye shirt or costume over your coat!
The booster club will provide light-up peace sign necklaces for the first 200 students.
All Elementary students must walk with a chaperone. No exceptions.
The parade ends at the Fire Station where all students must be picked up after they reach that location.
Scott Credit Union will provide candy for the students to pass out.
We hope to see you on Thursday night! Happy Halloween!!
** In case of inclement weather, the EdGlen Chamber of Commerce will make a determination between 5pm and 5:30pm. If there is a weather related announcement, it will be posted on www.edglenchamber.com
. The parade will continue, rain or shine, provided public safety is not at risk.**
Check out all the things we have going on this month for the District 7 Orchestra! Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for up-to-date info!
- Culver’s Night MONDAY, OCT 21 from 5:30-7:30pm. Please have your family dine in or drive thru!
- Holiday Wreath Sales – Please order via the order form or by making an online purchase at www.orchestraboosters.com by October 30.
- Halloween Parade – Please plan to dress up in celebration of Woodstock’s 50th Anniversary and walk with the Orchestra Boosters and Scott Credit Union on October 31.
That’s all for now! Happy October!